2017 Festival Registration
Participants must submit a separate registration form for each event in which they are involved.
Participants may register for a maximum of 1 solo and 1 small ensemble per Division.
Registration Options Online registration is preferred, however paper forms are still accepted.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION – closed – If you still want to register, email youngmusfes (at) gmail.com for a link. There is a $10 service charge per event if there is still room in the schedule.
- PRINTABLE FORM
Registration Deadline – April 1, 2017
- Online registration closes at midnight.
- Paper forms must be post-marked or hand-delivered to Sara Maisey.
1. Initial registration fee rates (you will pay this fee for your first event only):
- $10.00 – solo or small ensemble performance
2. Additional registration fee rates (these fees apply to each event after your first) :
- $5.00 – each solo or small ensemble performance
3. Service Charge for accommodating registration requests after April 1st. (if there are still time slots available and time to alter the schedule)
- $10.00 – per person, per event which is requested to be added after the registration deadline.
Donations The Young Musicians Festival has never been a money maker. Every year the hope is to break even with expenses and registration fees. With the initial registration fee reduced to $10 in order to make registrations simpler and to include many more students in the festival, donations are greatly appreciated. If you are able to donate $5.00 or more it will help to ensure that the Young Musicians Festival continues each year with outstanding clinicians and with greater student participation.
- US Mail – Please send to The Arts Inc, PO Box 394, Evanston, WY 82931.
- Credit card online through PayPal – Use link below; you do not have to have a PayPal account.
- Credit card by phone – call Shasta Wigginton at 679-6575
- Financial aid is available – contact Sara at 789-2178 or YoungMusFes [at] gmail.com
This PayPal button includes generic cost totals, which can include registration for more than one participant and optional donations. Add up your registration fees, add a donation if you wish, and find your total in the drop down menu. In addition to having several options in the menu, the quantity of the selected option can be multiplied later in the payment process. Please pay for all family members in one transaction, if possible, by using the drop down options and/or changing the quantity of the selected price. By paying for more than one registrant at a time it saves Young Musicians Festival money on the per transaction fee. Questions, call Sara at 789-2178.
Remember to use the drop down menu below to select the total cost that reflects all registrations you are paying for + any donation amount you wish to include.